Worcester County’s Trusted Community Law Firm
McGuire & McGuire, P.C., attorneys are committed to providing lasting legal solutions for friends and neighbors in Worcester and surrounding areas – and have been since the 1980’s.
Problem-Solving Lawyers For A Diverse Clientele In Massachusetts
A Decades-Long Commitment To Massachusetts Families
McGuire & McGuire, P.C., serves an amazing array of audiences: injured employees seeking a return to good health and their jobs, the disabled in need of Social Security benefits, individuals and families struggling with hardships after accidents caused by others’ negligence, and buyers and sellers of real estate in greater Worcester.
Regardless of your legal need and circumstances leading to a stressful problem, our attorneys bring the benefits of decades of experience and dedication to personal service, start to finish.
McGuire & McGuire attorneys provide experience, expertise and responsive personal service at a difficult time in your life.
The Workers’ Compensation Powerhouse On Your Side, Starting Today
Our workplace accident lawyers handle a broad range of on-the-job accidents and serious injuries, such as:
- Slip and fall, trip and fall, and falls from great heights, due to use of malfunctioning ladders and scaffolds
- Contact with heavy falling objects
- Defective heavy work machinery and any improperly maintained work tool that causes accidents and injuries
- Accidents in employer-owned vehicles, which could lead to a third-party claim with multiple defendants
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI), spinal cord damage, paralysis, coma, broken bones, burns, amputation, permanent scarring and disfigurement
If any of these dire situations sound familiar, or if a loved one died of fatal injuries sustained in a workplace accident, McGuire & McGuire, P.C., has the competent, compassionate legal representation you’re looking for. We actively pursue the wage and medical workers’ compensation benefits that every injured laborer needs, and the maximum financial compensation that every relative mourning a wrongful death deserves.